Local News Henderson man identified after deadly house fire caused by torching bugs Amy Abdelsayed 9 – KTNV Las Vegas

Local News Henderson man identified after deadly house fire caused by torching bugs Amy Abdelsayed 9 - KTNV Las Vegas
Henderson man dies trying to kill bugs with propane torch
This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws.

We recognize you are attempting to access this website from a country belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA) including the EU which enforces the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and therefore access cannot be granted at this time. For any issues, contact FOX5Web@meredith.com or call 702-435-5555.




Posted in Henderson