Winnie Harlow, Frida Aasen, Herieth Paul and Sadie Newman were all spotted at Georgia’s spa before the big show. She created an “Angel Face Facial” to give the girls hydrated, glowing skin. “The protocol is all about calming, soothing and hydrating the skin to deliver maximum gloss, depuffing and contouring for an immediate glow,” she told us. The facial uses micro-current technology, radio frequency, and LED Light + Ions combined with her GLOPulse at-home device, which uses “galvanic current to penetrate active ingredients deep and fast into the skin for an immediate glow.”
“1. This indulging bespoke facial starts with a heavenly triple cleanse using Georgia Louise’s The Balm to melt away traces of impurities and Dr. Barbara Sturm Face Mask for extra smoothness and moisture. Now the angel is ready for the ultra-sonic modality which will be used to penetrate a cocktail of serums.”
2. Next, Georgia uses Dr. Barbara Sturm Hyaluronic Serum and Dr. Barbara Sturm Anti-Pollution Drops to rehydrate and repair the skin before choosing a bespoke modality.
Not only did Halsey share a pic of them video-chatting at 7 AM, in response to another picture she shared promoting YSL lipstick, John wrote in the comments, “It’s saying my billing address doesn’t match with the one on my credit card? I’ve never had this problem before. Can you text me?” And in honor of John’s birthday, Halsey wrote, “You’re one of a kind and I’m so happy to have dipped the smallest toe into your waters. Blessed to even watch your current from afar.”
3. If an angel needs extra lifting and tightening, Georgia will use micro-current. If the angels need to reduce inflammation and blemish control, they will sit under the LED Light and negative Ions with Georgia Louise’s Stemcell Renewal Elixir to soothe away blemishes to reveal a healthy GLO.
4. Next, the models experienced Georgia Louise’s signature lift and sculpt massage. Once the cheeks have been lifted and contoured by hand, the brows and jawline are sculpted with Georgia Louise’s Lift & Sculpt Butterfly Stone.
5. Next, she will use the GLOPulse which uses galvanic currents to deeply penetrate all the active ingredients from the sheet mask into the skin coupled with a heavenly shoulder massage to calm pre-show anxiety.
So its no surprise Yolanda Hadid showed up to sit in the front row at the Victorias Secret Fashion Show on Thursday evening.
6. Lastly, Georgia will use Dr. Barbara Sturm Glow Drops to give a nice little shimmer to the top of the angels cheekbones!”
The two stars debated whether sexy is defined as slim in a Good Morning Britain discussion, with Helen admitting she doesnt care if shes called shallow for preferring models such as Kendall Jenner over plus-size advocates.
Each and every outfit at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show is grand and out-of-this-world, but this year’s special Swarovski-designed look was truly otherworldly! During the Celestial Angel section of the show, Romee Strijd wore the 27-pound design, and looked like a shining star! This is the 16th year Swarovski has designed gorgeous looks for Victoria’s Secret, and this one truly takes the cake. This is one of the most beautiful things we’ve ever seen! Wow!
Romee’s look featured over 125,000 Swarovski crystals. It was custom-made for her, and had 70,000 crystals on the bodysuit with another 55,000 on the wing! Instead of the traditional feathered wings, this seven-point star framed Romee beautifully. The star “wing” was created by Marian Hose, and took a team of craftsmen “150 hours to apply over 55,000 Swarovski crystals weighing a total of 20 pounds.”
Meet the Victorias Secret Angels Getting Their Wings
Romee had another look during the show as well, which she rocked on the runway during a live performance by Kelsea Ballerini and The Chainsmokers. Last year, in 2017, Elsa Holk wore a 14-pound creation made from 275,000 Swarovski crystals and 200 yards of ribbon! The design was bright and colorful, very much inspired by the show’s location of China. In 2018, Elsa is wearing the Fantasy Bra, so perhaps Romee will wear it next year? Time will tell!
Don’t forget to watch the 2018 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, which was filmed in New York City. It airs on Dec. 2 at 10pm EST on ABC!